- Only open during events
- Access via external lift below Brangwyn entrance steps – South Road. As you face the steps, the door is to the right hand side under the steps
- Accessible Disabled person’s toilet located in Brangwyn bar
- Changing Places toilet located in Brangwyn bar (accessed via RADAR key – a key is available from bar staff and hall stewards).
- Baby change facilities available in Brangwyn bar
- Wheelchair accessible from Guildhall entrance, South Road, via the lift (button 1) near the entrance (the narrowest part of the route is 750mm wide).
- South Road
- It is advisable to telephone Security (01792 636000) if access is needed after 4.30 p.m. on weekdays or at weekends.
Council Chamber, Lord Mayor’s Parlour, Reception Room and Committee Rooms
- Located on the upper ground floor
- Access via accessible Guildhall South Road entrance and lift (button 2)
Accessible Disabled Persons’ Toilets
- Unisex – Lower Ground Floor (reception area)
First Floor (opposite Lord Mayor’s Parlour)
- Ladies – on North Side, next to lifts on Lower Ground, 1st and 2nd Floor
Mae’r post hwn ar gael yn: Cymraeg (Welsh) hefyd