- Only open during events
- The access via the external lift below the Brangwyn entrance steps on South Road is currently out of commission and will not be available until further notice. (As you face the steps, the door is to the right hand side under the steps)
Therefore please use the accessible entrance into the Guildhall, on South Road. The lift is just inside the entrance on the left hand side, before the double doors. Use button 1 to access the Brangwyn via the George Hall (the narrowest part of the route is 750mm wide).
- Accessible Disabled person’s toilet located in Brangwyn bar
- Changing Places toilet located in Brangwyn bar (accessed via RADAR key – a key is available from bar staff and hall stewards).
- Baby change facilities available in Brangwyn bar
- Wheelchair accessible from Guildhall entrance, South Road, via the lift (button 1) near the entrance (the narrowest part of the route is 750mm wide).
- South Road
- It is advisable to telephone Security (01792 636000) if access is needed after 4.30 p.m. on weekdays or at weekends.
Council Chamber, Lord Mayor’s Parlour, Reception Room and Committee Rooms
- Located on the upper ground floor
- Access via accessible Guildhall South Road entrance and lift (button 2)
Accessible Disabled Persons’ Toilets
- Unisex – Lower Ground Floor (reception area)
First Floor (opposite Lord Mayor’s Parlour)
- Ladies – on North Side, next to lifts on Lower Ground, 1st and 2nd Floor
Brangwyn Transport Guide (PDF)
Mae’r post hwn ar gael yn: Cymraeg (Welsh) hefyd